- Neil Shoesmith
- Being the owner of a small business that is largely centred on my own efforts, it is very easy to get caught up in the here-and-now of fire-fighting and dwelling on what is not going to plan
- David-Fitness Instructor
- At first I was a little skeptical - I've seen Tony Robbins, read hundreds of books on self development and have a degree in psychology, and so didn't really know if coaching would make much of a difference.
- Sammha Ahmed-Student Spatial design
- I quite literally found Life coach on Sisters magazine so I didn’t
have very high expectations but I did know that I needed someone to...
- Farah, Civil Servant
- I received Life coaching from Sayeda over a period of 7 months from March 2004 to October 2004. I believe that we all have similar issues but our perceptions of them and handling of them is as unique as we are individual.
- Islamic Society of Britain
The session that you did for the ladies that we called 'Who Are You' really got them thinking about themselves and where they are going in life.
- The meaning of Life Coaching has changed in my definition ever since I met Sayeda for the first session. While I was willing to make the steps to change certain things in my life, and to take difficult decisions that would alter my path,
- After reading your article called rebuilding yourself after divorce....I feel a renewed sense of hope and for that I just wanted to thank you
- Natasha- Librarian. U.K
- “I am about half way through using the “Lose Weight Now” CD program. I have tried lots of diet and exercise programmes in the past, but I have given up quickly as I tend to resort to emotional eating.
- R. Clark. Veterinary Student. USA
- When I first heard about life coaching, I was a little skeptical and didn't know if it would really help me. All the things that I struggle with each day
- Saira, student, and home maker
- I was on the brink of divorce. Having children, this was a very difficult decision. Then I spoke to Sayeda and when I had given up all hope of saving my marriage, let alone my sanity, she said there was “still hope, even now”
- Tanya Wyatt - Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach
- Having experienced Sayeda's audio CD personally, I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending it to both my own clients and to members of the public who are looking to achieve control over their weight issues. Sayeda offers a calm, safe
- After reading your article in the SISTERS magazine named: rebuilding yourself after divorce I've felt a weight lifted off of my shoulders already....
- It has been a few months since we finished our coaching together. I am doing very well; I moved out of mothers place and live on the other side of the country, but that isn't the important change i've made.....